To deliver this mission, we have a five-year corporate plan underpinned by four strategic objectives, to:
• produce and use effective, high quality, accurate and timely data
• ensure investments generate optimum social and financial value
• reduce costs and drive efficiency
• ensure operational performance is maintained at a high level
Meeting these objectives will make us a well-run housing association that:
• is efficient and provides quality, value-for-money services for its customers
• undertakes its core business of letting and managing homes with a high degree of competency
• makes a significant contribution to increasing the supply of affordable housing in Wellingborough
• looks after its existing homes and invests wisely in them and the areas where they’re located
• understands the communities we work in and contributes intelligently to supporting them as a good neighbour.
• is swift and fleet of foot so we can respond rapidly to opportunities or threats.